- About Us
- Get Help
- PHAN's Policy Call Series
- Affordable Care Act 101
- Medicaid Expansion
- Small Business Health Coverage Guide
- For Seniors: Understanding and Protecting Your Care
- Take Action
- Register for PHAN's 5th Annual Conference
- Support Medicaid Expansion
- Protect the Affordable Care Act
- Sign Up for Email Alerts
- Contact Your Representatives
- Protect Medicare & Medicaid in the Federal Budget
- Ensuring Access: UPMC and Highmark
Register for PHAN's 5th Annual Conference
Crowne Plaza, Harrisburg. Sunday, September 22nd - Monday, September 23rd.
Early Bird Prices (CLOSED)
Sunday & Monday: $65
Sunday Reception: $30
Monday Only: $50
August 19th or After
Sunday & Monday: $75
Sunday Reception: $35
Monday Only: $60
**Sunday events begin at 7:00 PM. (Grassroots activists welcome to come for 5:45 discussion on Medicaid expansion campaign).
**This year's honorees include: State Representative Gene DiGirolamo (R-Bucks); Letty Thall, Public Policy Director for Maternity Care Coalition; Bette Grey, Clinic Director and Founder of Columbia County Volunteers in Medicine Clinic; Sue Etters, Long Time Advocate for DisAbility Rights and Health Care Access; Jean Friday, President of the Pennsylvania Alliance for Retired Americans
To register by check: Send a check to Athena Ford, Pennsylvania Health Access Network; 112 N. Broad Street, 11th floor; Philadelphia, PA 19102. Include your name, email, phone, and organization. Please make the check payable to the Pennsylvania Health Access Network. Thank you!
To register by credit card: Please select $35 for Sunday only OR $60 for Monday only OR $75 for the entire conference.