Streetwork: Give Hope to Homeless Youth
Homeless and street-involved youth need an alternative to violence and abuse. You can help them find choices, and you can help them today. Your gift can give young people facing crisis meals, a safe place to find counseling and medical services, safe shelter, and other critically-needed services.
How your gift makes a difference:
- $10 can cover costs for the more than 45,000 meals Streetwork services to young people.
- $25 can cover the costs for educational materials that help young people get a second chance to earn their high school diplomas.
- $35 can help keep our free emergency hotline open so a homeless youth in need can call to find a safe place to sleep, medical care, and other services.
- $150 can cover a free counseling session so a young person can see our psychiatrist and receive urgent mental health care.
- $350 can help give homeless youth free showers, clean and washed clothing, and other basic necessities.
Streetwork offers a lifeline for thousands. With your support today, we can protect and empower thousands more youth to find safer and brighter tomorrows.
Donations for the Streetwork Program are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law. Any gifts received above our current need will be used for Safe Horizon programs throughout the year.
Attn: Donor Services
2 Lafayette Street, 3rd Floor
New York, NY 10007
Prefer to call us to make a donation? Call: Safe Horizon Donor Services, 212.577.8293
Questions about your donation? Email us: at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please see our Gift Policy